• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern Girl at Big Apple Comic Con?

45 posts in this topic

Who saw the Green Lantern Girl at the Big Apple Comic Con in NYC this past weekend? Probably one of the best costumes of the night.

This thread is gonna be totally worthless if no pics of her show up... popcorn.gif

If I were there and she walked through Artist's Alley I'd have a picture of her.

You know this.

Was she hot

not unattractive but she'd never get on the Babe Test................. grin.gif

and there was also a little blonde in a supergirl outfit.............again - not Babe Test material............. frown.gif

If I were there and she walked through Artist's Alley I'd have a picture of her.

You know this.

Was she hot

Even if Ares was posting? Zing! poke2.gif

You know this.

Was she hot

OK, not all of his girls are stellar, but that last one with the checkered bikini bottoms sitting on the classic automobile was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! IMHO.......

You know this.

Was she hot

OK, not all of his girls are stellar, but that last one with the checkered bikini bottoms sitting on the classic automobile was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! IMHO.......

Credti where credit is due. She was very nice! cloud9.gif

You know this.

Was she hot

Not as nice as my girl in the blue lingerie... cloud9.gif As hot as any woman posted in there EVER.

You know this.

Was she hot

Not as nice as my girl in the blue lingerie... cloud9.gif As hot as any woman posted

in there EVER.

Tastes vary and that's just fine. grin.gif your amateur in the blue lingerie did nothing for me............i was actually surprised that you didn't get some of the usual Ares treatment for that one...................yet some seemed quite taken by her......... confused.gif

i'd be curious what someone like COI thought of her??