• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Round 3
14 14

188 posts in this topic

• Administrator

So far, only 33 participants have submitted their grades.  Less than 2 days left n this round, and tons of grades yet to be recorded.  :juggle:

On 4/30/2023 at 6:49 PM, CGC Mike said:

So far, only 33 participants have submitted their grades.  Less than 2 days left n this round, and tons of grades yet to be recorded.  :juggle:

Spent the weekend doing "Honeydew" items  . . . I'll catch up tomorrow (after she goes to work) :bigsmile:

On 4/30/2023 at 9:09 PM, flashlites said:

Oh, I totally tanked on this round!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I got the : hm

I did as well lol

I've seen Kramer first of "I'm out" I wonder how they think they'll get better if only a couple of rounds every 3 months, but lol at first I thought they were joking or just in disgust, which is normal. Hopefully they can see the benefit of immediate results! I too hung out in spare a grade forum, but it was hard to wait to see it posted if I was close by cgc results. I set certain times to offer a grade, but too, I also try to keep an eye on "grade in" posts in the forum. Where I can estimate a grade and see results lol I laugh at that too because I used to think it cheating myself by not helping the other boardie in the 1st place, but many helpful things on the boards!