• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else's fast track Moderns past estimate??
3 3

34 posts in this topic

Seems cgc is behind maybe. Normally they've been getting the comics shipped by day 7 for me in fast track Moderns. Now jrs been 14 business days and no explanation or anything for why it's status hasn't changed.

Update, a rep gave me credit and it's changed status now. Happy with the result. Haven't had this happen before.

Edited by hyhhyss12

On 4/19/2023 at 12:04 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

And CGC gave you no explanation at all? What was their response when you asked?

No. Again, that's why I'm asking here. Was just told sorry and they'll try to get to it soon. 

• Administrator
On 4/19/2023 at 1:18 PM, hyhhyss12 said:

Well I wanted then back in time for a con I was going to sell at. Won't be happening anymore I guess. 

What is the invoice number?

Not a modern but my standard was delivered 9 days ago.  Still not even logged in / scheduled for grading yet.  

CS only offering was "weird, it should have been opened by now, did you put ST on it?  Maybe they missed the letters.'

The box is literally covered in giant black and red STs 🤷🏼

On 4/19/2023 at 6:18 PM, Beastfeast said:

Can’t help ya with that but I just had a submission of 20 modern slow graded and shipped in 3 business days so might be a good idea to skip the fast track in the future. 

That is weird. Guess it's a waste of money to use fast track now. 

• Administrator
On 4/19/2023 at 12:27 PM, hyhhyss12 said:

Seems cgc is behind maybe. Normally they've been getting the comics shipped by day 7 for me in fast track Moderns. Now jrs been 14 business days and no explanation or anything for why it's status hasn't changed.

The status of your of your order is "graded".

Mike

On 4/20/2023 at 11:07 AM, CGC Mike said:

The status of your of your order is "graded".

Mike

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 

Is what it shows now, does that mean it's on imaging or encapsulating since it's graded? And thanks

• Administrator
On 4/20/2023 at 12:35 PM, hyhhyss12 said:

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 

Is what it shows now, does that mean it's on imaging or encapsulating since it's graded? And thanks

Books are being encapsulated, going through quality control/imaging.  Then, they will be shipped back to you.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:11 PM, Tcarroll17 said:

Not a modern but my standard was delivered 9 days ago.  Still not even logged in / scheduled for grading yet.  

CS only offering was "weird, it should have been opened by now, did you put ST on it?  Maybe they missed the letters.'

The box is literally covered in giant black and red STs 🤷🏼

@cgcmike

My order was delivered 4/5/23, standard tier.  Still not logged in yet and getting nervous.  Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  CS said "it definitely should be opened by now" today when I called.

CGC5537636574

• Administrator
On 4/20/2023 at 1:06 PM, Tcarroll17 said:

@cgcmike

My order was delivered 4/5/23, standard tier.  Still not logged in yet and getting nervous.  Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  CS said "it definitely should be opened by now" today when I called.

CGC5537636574

I just checked, and it has not been logged in yet.  I will sent a note down to the receiving manager and inquire about this.

On 4/20/2023 at 1:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

I just checked, and it has not been logged in yet.  I will sent a note down to the receiving manager and inquire about this.

Thank you so much for doing that, I really appreciate it!  Normally wouldn't sweat it, but just abnormal that it isn't even logged in yet.  Usually they are really quick.

My slow track moderns 4/13 shipped in less than a week while my 4/13 walk through still sits.  It’s a good move to change the name walk through tier to unlimited value.  Maybe it’s a QC issue causing the delay and they are resolving. 

CGC should update their turn times. No way walkthrough is right. Sent nearly a hundred books in last week, received Wednesday, and they still have not even been logged in yet. Some were express and some were walkthrough. Should be thinking about end to end experience. Guessing they are starting the turn clock when they open the box and log which is garbage.  

Edited by asteroid-comix