• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upgrading to Elite credit?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @850chris,

Great Question! Yes you will receive an additional $150 credit when upgrading from the Premium to the Elite membership. This will also change your renewal date to the date you upgraded. This will allow you a full year to use your new benefits and credit. Let us know if you have any other questions!

On 4/21/2023 at 7:44 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @850chris,

Great Question! Yes you will receive an additional $150 credit when upgrading from the Premium to the Elite membership. This will also change your renewal date to the date you upgraded. This will allow you a full year to use your new benefits and credit. Let us know if you have any other questions!

What if you have not used you $150 grading credit yet and you upgrade?  Do you still get the additional $150 credit?  And to clarify, say my membership is in June but I upgrade now, does that mean my new renewal date will be in April and I would technically 'lose' those months of membership.  Thanks in advance for the information, I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade right now or not.

• Administrator

Hello!

Great questions! You would still receive the additional $150 credit. But, you would technically lose those extra months of membership as your renewal date would change to April. Let me know if you have any other questions!

On 4/26/2023 at 7:45 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello!

Great questions! You would still receive the additional $150 credit. But, you would technically lose those extra months of membership as your renewal date would change to April. Let me know if you have any other questions!

That's great news, thank you!  I just realized I do have one more question, sorry.  I entered a group of comics and created a submission the other day (but haven't shipped it yet).  Since I upgraded to Elite will I have the pricing on that packing slip adjusted by CGC (for the grading discount, not just the credit) or would I be better off to scrap that one and re-enter that batch of comics as a new submission/packing slip.  Appreciate the info when you have a moment :).

As part of the elite membership - one of the listed benefit is “Exclusive offers and benefits”. I am having a hard time remembering when I was last offered exclusive offers and benefits”. Would it be possible for you to provide some specific examples (I have missed)?

• Administrator

Hey @Poka

Thanks for tagging me! The exclusive offers and benefits are all listed on the Join page for each tier of service. As you can see the Elite membership offers the only discount for submissions that any of our customers can receive. They also receive all the exclusive benefits that are received at the Premium level as well like the $150 submission credit. I hope this helps!

image.png

On 5/5/2023 at 8:25 PM, MattM CS said:

Hey @Poka

Thanks for tagging me! The exclusive offers and benefits are all listed on the Join page for each tier of service. As you can see the Elite membership offers the only discount for submissions that any of our customers can receive. They also receive all the exclusive benefits that are received at the Premium level as well like the $150 submission credit. I hope this helps!

image.png

guess the last line (exclusive offers and benefits) is no longer included:

What is included with a CGC Elite Membership for $299?

• Full access to online resources
  • Full submission privileges
  • Free grader notes where available for comic book submissions
  • Free $20 Shipping Kit Voucher for New Members
  • 10% off at CCG Store
  • $150 credit with CGC
  • 10% off CGC grading tiers
  • Exclusive offers and benefits