• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY Coupon $15 off over 80$ Spent until 4/30
1 1

13 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2023 at 12:51 PM, mintcomics1 said:

Pretty decent promo.

If you don't see one in your inbox, check the promotions folder.

That's where a lot of my Ebay messages end up.

Other than "A $30 credit can be yours for setting up a CC", I get absolutely nothing from ebay.

I didn't get this one nor the 3 to 4 others, its been this way since 2019. I just got done reporting it to ebay, confirming that all my boxes were checked under marketing preferences, they said "they'd look into it." 

idk I don't expect much, but really don't know what I'm missing either, which I was sure to point out to them as it is affecting my use of ebay.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/29/2023 at 4:21 PM, Krydel4 said:

Sorry, if it didn't work for you guys. I read the terms and services blurb that was sent with it and it didn't say it was exclusive to me.

Ya idk, it's appreciated though! Truly.

I've been out from other ones that people have posted here, I just never hear from someone who used it and it worked but that didn't get the email. Maybe I can text around. :)

Or it'll happen here! Still I'm glad to have messaged ebay, we'll see.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

i think it was for Canadian users (maybe), but got a email about it and used it last night. I bit the bullet and picked up that new Secret cover Spiderboy lol... i know the FOMO got me this time since i missed Miles first App.years ago and I don't want to pay close to 1k$ for it now. lol