• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, universal soldier said:

I'll be away so I just used the GFM option. If this thread is still up and running Sunday night I'll see if I can dig something up to donate or at least purchase.

It will definitely still be open thank you

On 5/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

It was Thomas who secured a high grade FF for me several years ago.  The least I can do is offer another in support of his family.

FF 44, CGC 9.2, OW/W. $260.00, 1st Gorgon. All proceeds to Thomas' family. I'll cover shipping in the US/Canada.

20230303_103815_resized.jpg

20230303_103826_resized.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/5/2023 at 12:47 PM, reed_richards said:

My condolences to Drew Thomas' family.  I lost my father suddenly when I was 24 years old.  In fact, today is the date he passed away 43 years ago.  (Do the math.  I'm old.)  He was a US Navy vet.  Turned 19 the day before Pearl Harbor was bombed.  Joined the Navy in 1942 & served as a motor machinist's mate on an LST (Landing Ship Tank) in the Pacific war.  Go Navy!

I have a Marvel comics lot to donate in this thread for the benefit of the Thomas family.  BIN price is $150.  I'll cover shipping to CONUS.  The books are complete to the best of my knowledge with covers & centerfolds attached unless otherwise noted.  Back covers clean.  No store/date stamps or handwriting.  All books bagged & boarded.  Approximate grades given.

Apologies for the photos-shadow in each pic is my hand & iPhone.

Strange Tales 131 VG/VG+

Strange Tales 132 VG/VG+

Strange Tales 133 FN/FN+

Tales to Astonish 85 G/G+

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD 6 (centerfold detached) FN-

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD 7 (one inch split lower spine) VG/FN

Amazing Spider-man 354 (Punisher & Nova appearances) NM-/NM

Amazing Spider-man Annual 21 (Special Wedding Issue) NM-/NM

Hulk Annual 19 (still sealed in plastic bag with 1993 annual trading card) NM

ST 131.jpg

ST 132.jpg

ST 133.jpg

TTA 85.jpg

Fury 6.jpg

Fury 7.jpg

ASM 354.jpg

asm ann 21.jpg

Hulk Ann 19.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, trmoore54 said:

This is so sad Shar I hadn't heard until I just saw this.  I never met Thomas personally but spoke a couple of times on the phone and a lot of PMs.  Especially all things FF.  I will come up with a book(s) to post and/or cash donation or both this weekend.  Hopefully I hit the jackpot on my Kentucky Derby bets and can donate even more.  Condolences to Thomas' family and loved ones. 

Good luck on the Derby, I don't even know who is running...but I know someone who is there in person.