• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2023 at 7:57 PM, skypinkblu said:
From Carmen:

Hard facts: We are a family of faith! We believe and trust God! Thomas did not have a life insurance policy. We still fully support 2/6 children ages 5 (preK) RaeLyn & 18 (high school senior) Mia. Our 25 year old daughter, Taylor, graduates from college on 5/6 and is getting married on 5/20. Our 18 year old graduates on 5/19. We have a grand baby due in July. I am a disabled Navy Vet. We settled into a simple life in rural Georgia in order to be able to be fully present in our children’s lives. 
Our 5 year old was with him for about 14 hours before I could get help to them, as I was in Durham with our senior making last minute college decisions. 

Our hearts are heavy with grief and sadness over the unexpected passing of Thomas Drew. He was a cherished husband, father, son, brother, uncle, and friend to all who knew him.

During this difficult time, many have reached out to ask about how they can help. We have initiated this fundraiser to alleviate the financial strain on the Drew family and allow them to focus on mourning and recovery.

Any assistance you can provide - whether it be a donation, spreading the word about the campaign on social media, or simply offering kind words and prayers - would be immensely appreciated.

We are grateful for your unwavering support and love in this challenging time.

Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts.
image.png.746310f605829f9c3fbdd18c7948d9c8.png

My sincerest condolences to you, Carmen, and your family. 

If your book is sold, please mark it sold...I'll try and do a list of what is available when I get home later, but it looks like the answer is "not much" ...so keep those items coming  and thank you all 

On 5/5/2023 at 12:21 PM, thirdgreenham said:

:takeit: if still available

Thanks Andy, @thirdgreenham

Thomas was an active participant at most of the Grading Contests and other Board Events from 2007 on (with Andy hosting/running many of them), and we have those PMs stretching back over 14-15 years.

On 5/5/2023 at 11:10 AM, skypinkblu said:

@reed-richards, sorry for your loss.  

Thank you Sharon.  It was emotionally brutal at first, but time helps to heal that wound & leave you with great memories of your loved one.

TJ

Edited by reed_richards