• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody here ever met a woman (or man) at a Comic Convention and “got lucky?”
6 6

133 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2023 at 7:24 PM, skypinkblu said:

If it's the person I remember, I don't think you were alone with those flashes...and it might have been her neighbor's picture.

Interesting. lol

On 5/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, jdandns said:

Yes, at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con, near the DC Comics booth, I perchanced to lock glances with an advanced cosplayer who was the very incarnation of Wonder Woman, somehow a mix between the Lynda Carter version we all knew and the Gal Gadot version that was yet to be. Well, sir, one thing led to another, and that night, I lost myself to ruby red lips, milky white skin, and baby blue eyes, all while snuggly bound at the arms in an impressive replica golden lasso. 

She said her name was Russell. 

GE7Sojf.gif.7cdcdbb9094d2a2ca86dceda6bf0eeb0.gif

On 5/18/2023 at 4:34 PM, COI said:

Myself and another boardie who I will not name got flashed in a PM by a female boardie who I will also not name. Does that count? 

This was probably in 2003-ish and both the flasher and my fellow "flashee" are no longer around. 

That's nuts for sure.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:49 PM, Larryw7 said:

That's nuts for sure.

No nuts. It was a woman. 

On 5/19/2023 at 2:07 PM, WolverineX said:

What a fascinating thread topic. Are you writing a book or is this just for your edification?

I think it’s a great topic, and an important one to demolish the public misconception that comic book fans tend to be dateless, nerd losers.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:21 AM, Cat said:

No nuts. It was a woman. 

Maybe.  It was only a topless shot from what they were saying.. so 

On 5/19/2023 at 4:49 AM, Larryw7 said:

That's nuts for sure.

On 5/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

GE7Sojf.gif.7cdcdbb9094d2a2ca86dceda6bf0eeb0.gif

On 5/19/2023 at 9:57 AM, batman_fan said:

I attended Wondercon when it was held in Oakland and met this man and got lucky by buying a Batman 42 from him raw for $300.  Graded a 7.5 :whee:

IMG_0849.jpeg

IMG_4184.jpeg

The way that was worded.  Well it sounds like there may have been more than $300 involved.  :roflmao:

Still that is lucky.  :banana: