• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want my two dollars
3 3

35 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2023 at 8:41 PM, CGC Mike said:

I would add your 2 dollars, but your custom title is pretty long already...

lol :peace:

On 5/22/2023 at 8:27 PM, Cat said:

It's also an annoying message in general to see there all the time. I wish there was some way to dismiss it. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en-US

image.thumb.png.ce2c261542ddb493f74510b9084a0b30.png

Edited by ttfitz

On 5/23/2023 at 2:58 PM, ttfitz said:

Thanks, but it doesn't work on mobile, sadly. 

I saw this too and wondered. My gut tells me it doesn’t pertain to sellers in the sales forum at least yet. If one takes PayPal, they are already paying a fee and taxes. I can’t see a whole lot of upside for CGC to charge based on the few amount of sales threads and the hassle and expense of invoicing. How would they go about it? 

Very confusing either way. I will be monitoring this thread closely until an explanation is posted. 

• Administrator

For years, if you type ebay, it forms a link that takes you to their site.  This disclaimer is informing you of this, and it is here to stay.  Nothing is changing, other than this being at the top of threads, and the list of forums.  

I sure hope CGC never changes the sales threads here. It has always been, since I started, the best place for collectors to buy/sell and trade with each other. The board members police the site well with friendly collector to collector interaction.

Unlike other social platforms, it allows for posting as much info and photos needed to make a sucessful transaction. And it is a whole lot of fun!

I might only be speaking for myself, but nobody is getting rich here…

That being a shameless plug, I currently have a small one running now. I sure as heck am not getting rich on this one…:roflmao:

Edited by Robot Man

On 5/24/2023 at 9:38 AM, Robot Man said:

I sure hope CGC never changes the sales threads here. It has always been, since I started, the best place for collectors to buy/sell and trade with each other. The board members police the site well with friendly collector to collector interaction.

Unlike other social platforms, it allows for posting as much info and photos needed to make a sucessful transaction. And it is a whole lot of fun!

I might only be speaking for myself, but nobody is getting rich here…

:wishluck: