• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Foom 2
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Crossword blank?

Stain probably takes it down to 7ish. IDK if they will give this a little more leeway than a regular comic for staining, but it doesn't look like it went through the mail so less basis to forgive it.

On 6/8/2023 at 11:37 AM, scburdet said:

Crossword blank?

Stain probably takes it down to 7ish. IDK if they will give this a little more leeway than a regular comic for staining, but it doesn't look like it went through the mail so less basis to forgive it.

Crossword is blank!

I think CGC ignored a couple of words filled in on mine (pencil?), but I didn't photograph the inside to remind myself before sending. With a small stain, I don't think the crossword would have mattered anyway, but worth noting. 

Very happy for you on this one, but given the beatings I've taken on books for smaller less visible stains in the past, seeing this makes me a little frustrated perturbed cross disappointed angry confused enraged to the point of foaming at the mouth.