• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

Lie #1 .... 

Hi Mark,

Your books are being worked on as we speak. They will have to go through Final QC and if all 4 pass, they will go to Out-Take for shipment. 

I will send you an email when they ship with your tracking information.

Thank you for being so patient, as the pressing process can be a long one, especially when books dont pass QC (which is more often than not). Of course, it didn't help that we have been in the middle of a move, etc...
Again, I thank you for your patience and I think once you see your books, you will be very happy with the outcome & the wait will have been so worth it!!

Cheers!

Jaclyn Kearney

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

East Coast Operations

Hero Restoration

Lie #2 ...

Hi Mark,

I'm very sorry for any misunderstanding, but we do not work with due dates. We give our best guess on turnaround time, based on our current workload. There are so many things that can change and extend the process, so that's why we try to make it extremely clear on our website, and in our terms and conditions. We have a very specific process, and most submissions need multiple rounds of pressing, which means they have to sit for a minimum of 2 weeks each time, and then be processed through quality control. Your books are still moving through the process in the order they were received. My boss is a perfectionist, and he will not send a book out unless it passes QC. Each time it has to be re-pressed he has to use a whole new set of techniques and tools. Mike, the owner, has been going through some health issues, which has slowed us down a bit, but we are still working and hoping to be caught up soon.

I will email you when your books are at the end of the process. We're getting close!

Cheers,

Jaclyn Kearney

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

On 7/15/2023 at 12:06 AM, Hero Restoration said:

Based on the daily neurotic emails to the office manager and I, I doubt you will not continue.

We get it, you hate your customers for daring to expect the competent completion of the services you advertised. You really need to stop doubling down on your spite.

Edited by Steven Valdez

On 7/14/2023 at 6:41 AM, Hero Restoration said:

I thought why try, no good deed. I really didn't like sending them out that way, but he pressured very hard, and they weren't a quick fix.

Okay, so did you also send him his money back since you’re admitting to not performing the service he paid for? Or did you just use it to buy more baby chickens?

On 7/14/2023 at 9:26 AM, skypinkblu said:
On 7/14/2023 at 8:47 AM, Hero Restoration said:

In hindsight, I wish.

I asked before, how long you had his books?

You mean the POS books? If they were that bad, why even take them in?

On 7/14/2023 at 10:26 AM, skypinkblu said:

I asked before, how long you had his books?

On 7/14/2023 at 10:27 AM, DR.X said:

You mean the POS books? If they were that bad, why even take them in?

They were received/verified on 10/ 3/ 2022  ....and hes lying again, they were NOT like that ....were they perfect,no its why i sent them to the "Best " ......lololololol

On 7/14/2023 at 10:33 AM, wolvie said:

They were received/verified on 10/ 3/ 2022  ....and hes lying again, they were NOT like that ....were they perfect,no its why i sent them to the "Best " ......lololololol

Are scans of the raw comic books in question available pre- and post-HR?

Edit: I had missed the post where HR said that although he has photos of the comic books when submitted he will not show (Edit 2) them to not waste time.

Thus, my inquiry is squished.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe

On 7/14/2023 at 10:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Are scans of the raw comic books in question available pre- and post-HR?

I dont have any pre scans ,as i trusted his reputation... thats on me, I should have taken some ...they were all foreign editions i  got long long ago , I never had taken photos  .... ....in addition ,  I am the low man on the totem pole , in terms of economic damages ,and property loss in this thread ....i still consider myself lucky, as compared to others ......I'll shut up , hes already admitted what I wanted all to know ....baby chickens