• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
19 19

956 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2023 at 10:06 AM, Hero Restoration said:

Based on the daily neurotic emails to the office manager and I, I doubt you will not continue.

Oh , I'm done ....yeah, nothing bores me more than a liar :)

On 7/15/2023 at 12:06 AM, Hero Restoration said:

Based on the daily neurotic emails to the office manager and I, I doubt you will not continue.

We get it, you hate your customers for daring to expect the competent completion of the services you advertised. You really need to stop doubling down on your spite.

Edited by Steven Valdez

On 7/14/2023 at 10:08 AM, Steven Valdez said:

We get it, you hate your customers. You really need to stop doubling down on your spite.

Its enlightening to all, he shows his true colors here :)

On 7/14/2023 at 6:41 AM, Hero Restoration said:

I thought why try, no good deed. I really didn't like sending them out that way, but he pressured very hard, and they weren't a quick fix.

Okay, so did you also send him his money back since you’re admitting to not performing the service he paid for? Or did you just use it to buy more baby chickens?

On 7/14/2023 at 7:23 AM, Hero Restoration said:

More chickens.

Yeah that’s illegal my guy. Hopefully those baby chickens got bail money for you. 

On 7/14/2023 at 10:26 AM, skypinkblu said:

I asked before, how long you had his books?

On 7/14/2023 at 10:27 AM, DR.X said:

You mean the POS books? If they were that bad, why even take them in?

They were received/verified on 10/ 3/ 2022  ....and hes lying again, they were NOT like that ....were they perfect,no its why i sent them to the "Best " ......lololololol

On 7/14/2023 at 10:33 AM, wolvie said:

They were received/verified on 10/ 3/ 2022  ....and hes lying again, they were NOT like that ....were they perfect,no its why i sent them to the "Best " ......lololololol

Are scans of the raw comic books in question available pre- and post-HR?

Edit: I had missed the post where HR said that although he has photos of the comic books when submitted he will not show (Edit 2) them to not waste time.

Thus, my inquiry is squished.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe

On 7/14/2023 at 10:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I dont have any pre scans ,as i trusted his reputation... thats on me, I should have taken some ...they were all foreign editions i  got long long ago , I never had taken photos  .... ....in addition ,  I am the low man on the totem pole , in terms of economic damages ,and property loss in this thread ....i still consider myself lucky, as compared to others ......I'll shut up , hes already admitted what I wanted all to know ....baby chickens

On 7/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Edit: I had missed the post where HR said that although he has photos of the comic books when submitted he will not show (Edit 2) them to not waste time.

I can't get into that account right now, Lee had access to most of that then. But, once you think I am a liar, the pictures will only cause a change in attack, so why waste my time?

On 7/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Besides, if you can beleive after all I have dedicated to preserving books, left one order in the rain for 6 months, than beating a dead horse, I am.