• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Are scans of the raw comic books in question available pre- and post-HR?

Edit: I had missed the post where HR said that although he has photos of the comic books when submitted he will not show (Edit 2) them to not waste time.

Thus, my inquiry is squished.

I can't get into that account right now, Lee had access to most of that then. But, once you think I am a liar, the pictures will only cause a change in attack, so why waste my time?

On 7/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Are scans of the raw comic books in question available pre- and post-HR?

Edit: I had missed the post where HR said that although he has photos of the comic books when submitted he will not show (Edit 2) them to not waste time.

Thus, my inquiry is squished.

Besides, if you can beleive after all I have dedicated to preserving books, left one order in the rain for 6 months, than beating a dead horse, I am.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:58 AM, Hero Restoration said:

Besides, if you can beleive after all I have dedicated to preserving books, left one order in the rain for 6 months, than beating a dead horse, I am.

I merely inquired whether any photos of the raw comic books before and after you worked on them were available. However, as I noted I had missed (Edit) your earlier post.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe

On 7/14/2023 at 11:01 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I merely inquired whether any photos of the raw comic books before and after you worked on them were available. However, as I noted I had missed you earlier post.

he also admitted that he didnt do anything, no work, all lies ...., just kept my cash .... its ....laughable 

• Administrator

Masking profanity words and name calling violate the terms of use.   The thread has been cleaned up.  If you quoted someone who made said posts, your post was removed as well.  As of yet, there have been no official warnings issued.  If it happens again,  a minimum of 3 points will be added to your account.  

On 7/14/2023 at 8:52 AM, Hero Restoration said:

I can't get into that account right now, Lee had access to most of that then. But, once you think I am a liar, the pictures will only cause a change in attack, so why waste my time?

Because one of your customers is claiming his books were high grade and you claim they weren't.  Clearly one of you is lying or at best incorrect.  I for one would like to know who's correct.

On 7/14/2023 at 12:33 PM, Bludriver said:

As a teen & young adult, I was ripped off quite a few times by dealers so this hobby has always attracted such people, but it is even worse nowadays.

@Bludriver , especially in the area of high dollar raw books. I've come across 2 disreputable sellers in as many weeks. Coincidence or is the market just flooded with snakes and weasels???

On 7/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, CGC Mike said:

Masking profanity words and name calling violate the terms of use.   The thread has been cleaned up.  If you quoted someone who made said posts, your post was removed as well.  As of yet, there have been no official warnings issued.  If it happens again,  a minimum of 3 points will be added to your account.  

I understand why they had to be deleted but it’s a shame that people won’t see what he posted about his customers. 

On 7/13/2023 at 9:55 PM, Steven Valdez said:

That's appalling. The guy said a few pages back that he considered 20 or more emails per day to be overwhelming, so it's no wonder he couldn't keep on top of his tasks. Surely he could at least have had somebody packing and returning people's books to them. I guess he probably ruined most of them due to his ineptitude.

He should do a Go Fund Me to raise the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars he ripped off from his customers/victims.

He did have a Go Fund Me (not sure if it’s still up) trying to raise $120 or $160k for a stake in the company. AFAIK it has raised $20.

• Administrator
On 7/14/2023 at 12:41 PM, CAHokie said:

I understand why they had to be deleted but it’s a shame that people won’t see what he posted about his customers. 

I agree that it is a shame.  However, this forum has a terms of use.  I can't allow such posts to remain in the thread.  People can repost without the name calling and masking of profanity words.