• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Diego Comic con
2 2

45 posts in this topic

Looking like that might be a solid option. Comic buying has become severely limited. Most of the big sponsors like Marvel, DC and the toy companies like Mattel, Hasbro and others have given up the show. And now this. Not a whole lot of reason to pay all that money to go to the granddaddy of comic shows…

https://sdccblog.com/2023/06/strike-talk-how-the-strike-is-affecting-san-diego-comic-con-2023/

it's honestly super fun to visit SDCC even without a badge. there's so much going on outside (off-sites, activations, parties, etc). def check it out! and the blog mentioned already is a great resource for that stuff.

On 6/29/2023 at 2:31 PM, justinslee said:

it's honestly super fun to visit SDCC even without a badge. there's so much going on outside (off-sites, activations, parties, etc). def check it out!

Picketlines of Hollywood writers, actors in front of SDCC?

I'm very interested in the DC Universe Brochure that CGC has mentioned in their homepage articles...  https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/11911/sdcc-dc-comics/

I'm hoping it's something more than a single sheet advertisement for PBA (and if so, I'd like to get one).

On 7/21/2023 at 10:10 AM, aardvark88 said:

I believe this key GA comic was at Torpedo's booth at SDCC:

May be an image of 1 person, Superman, toy and text

It is at Heritage's booth.

On 7/21/2023 at 3:40 PM, gumption said:

Somebody on IG posted from SDCC a beautiful Marvel Comics 1 in an old label CGC 4.0. Looked like it was in a display case… but no clue who owns it… there was neither a price tag nor signage for an upcoming auction.

That’s the copy on loan from the owner making its rounds with that marvel museum. It was displayed in Seattle for awhile and now the museum is in the Carolinas(?)

Edited by Primetime