• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad News...CGC Mike's mother has passed away
10 10

145 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thanks again, all.  We will be celebrating her life Thursday.  I have been so busy with this.  She literally took a half million pictures through her life.  I have spent many hours going through them.  I have 4 large tables full at the funeral home so far, not to mention all of the pics they have scanned for the big screen.  Tons of unfinished business to take care of up here in Vermont as well.  I am planning on driving back to Florida Friday or Saturday, and be home by Sunday and start to catch up on things here on the forum. 

On 6/27/2023 at 8:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks again, all.  We will be celebrating her life Thursday.  I have been so busy with this.  She literally took a half million pictures through her life.  I have spent many hours going through them.  I have 4 large tables full at the funeral home so far, not to mention all of the pics they have scanned for the big screen.  Tons of unfinished business to take care of up here in Vermont as well.  I am planning on driving back to Florida Friday or Saturday, and be home by Sunday and start to catch up on things here on the forum. 

We'll keep being good! :foryou:  Rest easy!

On 6/27/2023 at 7:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

We’re keeping an eye out, Mike.  Take care of your family stuff.  There’s nothing here that can’t wait a little longer. 👍🙂

No words can express what the loss of a mother can do to you. Mine just passed  February and I truly wish no one had to experience what it takes from you. 

I can only say that I am here for you Mike if you need anything. 

• Administrator

Thank you so much for your posts, everyone.  I survived the I95 road trip back to the sunshine state.  My mom had a great funeral.  All of her wishes that she wrote on paper were fulfilled.  I am sure she is proud and happy.  A Hummingbird hovered over the grave site.  That was her favorite bird species that she faithfully fed every year.

On 7/4/2023 at 7:48 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thank you so much for your posts, everyone.  I survived the I95 road trip back to the sunshine state.  My mom had a great funeral.  All of her wishes that she wrote on paper were fulfilled.  I am sure she is proud and happy.  A Hummingbird hovered over the grave site.  That was her favorite bird species that she faithfully fed every year.

:cloud9:

On 7/4/2023 at 6:48 PM, CGC Mike said:

Amen. Blessed

My prayers to you and all your family for the loss of your Mom.  As we get older we lose the ones we love so much my mom passed away Jan 2022...not a day goes by that I feel  her in the other "room" the poem helped me so much.  God Bless.