• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cannot "Add Comic" to new submission form
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm trying to create a submission form but it won't let me add a comic. I was able to add one but when I tried to add another the "Add comic" button is greyed out. I deleted the form and created a new one as I was able to add two comics but when I went to add the third I got the same issue. Any reason why this could be happening? Thanks for the help in advance!

I am having this same issue as well. I deleted a submission that was not complete to start over and it made me log back in and brought me right back in to the submission I had just deleted. When I try to add new books to the submission the ADD button is greyed out.

I'm Trying to add Uncanny X-men 135 to an order, but it would not let me. Allows me to add a new book to be graded, but not this one. The add comic is gray and can't be toggled. I deleted the order and started over, but will not let me add this comic to my order.

Regards,

image.thumb.png.10b8dda6d9307915ff095d6a3581a26f.png

• Administrator

@Urbanops,

See the correct option below (X-Men #135). This will allow you to proceed with the submission form. Fun Side note, until Uncanny X-Men 142 the title CGC will use is just X-Men (#1-#141). Although it is listed on the front cover as Uncanny from 114 on, this does not change on the indicia until 142. I am sorry for the confusion this may have caused. 

image.png

• Administrator

Hello @KirkDiggy, this is going to sound like a strange fix, but try adding a different book first (any book) and then re-adding back your actual book title. Sometimes that will fix the issue. If that doesn't work, you may add the book manually by using the "I Can't Find My Magazine" button.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 9/18/2023 at 8:27 AM, MattM CS said:

Hey @CGCFred,

Can you share a screenshot of the book you are trying to add? 

It happened with several books that I submitted. All were by Black Ops Publishing and released within the last two months. I wonder how long it takes for a published book to be entered into the CGC database.