• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA with 10 or fewer universal graded census: FMV at least $500 at grade 5.0 edition!
5 5

109 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2023 at 9:57 AM, october said:

Couple more. 

Man, there are a lot of tough, tough books in the 10-20 copy range on the census. Really interesting to compare census number rarity on something I have like Prize 6 or Red Dragon 7 or Silver Streak 15 to their market rarity (they hardly every come up for sale). 

image.thumb.jpeg.b151d9913c9865d2f00e56aa3d17d50a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c4ac61828de4d81478663b20ac0976d0.jpeg

I almost pooped my pants when I saw that GM8. That's a unicorn to unicorns, and the grade is insane!

On 7/2/2023 at 3:24 PM, Phill the Governor said:

I almost pooped my pants when I saw that GM8. That's a unicorn to unicorns, and the grade is insane!

I don't have too many Church copies, but thankful to have that one.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:13 AM, IngelsFan said:

5 graded copies for this tough pre-hero DC

IMG_8123.jpeg

I gotta say that this is just a fun cover for me to look at!!! I don't think I've ever seen one in person, and I really like the innocent nature that Flessel captures here!  (thumbsu