• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did CGC run a booth at the Montreal Comicon
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, 

CGC Grading
Booth #1404 -  that is what I found on the search page for the convention, 

Did CGC offer on-site grading at the booth?   Being local would have saved allot of money on shipping and customs and what not, would love to get some info for the next time.

Thanks
Angelo Abruzzese

Edited by aabruzzese

• Administrator

Hello @aabruzzese,

Thank you for contacting us. We have not attended this show in the past and did not attend this year. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. It is likely there was a dealer that was attending this show that you could submit CGC Collectibles through but it would still be shipped back to our office in the US. Additionally, we have not held onsite grading opportunities for comic books at all this year for any of the shows we have attended. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. You can also find if we are attending a show at any time on our Events Page. Sometimes the show providers do not remove us from their site although we have announced we will not be in attendance. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.