• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempting to collect the worlds best collection of video game comic 1st apps in 9.8 only!
1 1

166 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2023 at 12:00 PM, FloridianDemon said:

It just popped up on ebay and I bought it instantly! I have gotten some deals that would make your head spin. the Skybound X? 250. The sly cooper? 575. the next day a 9.2 sold for 500$

Damn that's lucky, mate. Good for you. 

On 8/30/2023 at 11:01 PM, WolverineX said:

Here's my copy

20230830_230021.jpg

Nice copy! yeah the book is insanely rare, didnt even know it was a thing until I randomly stumbled came a crossed it on ebay randomly for 30$ lol .Not sure how they were distributed either. Hopefully the book gets the 9.8 it will be the 1st on the census!

On 8/30/2023 at 11:00 PM, FlyingDonut said:

Buy Blip 1 now -  the price is jumping. If you can find a newsstand in 9.8 BUY BUY BUY.

I know! Its soooo much cash though. the time has to be right for it for me. I would rather focus on a Doom#1 in that price range

On 8/31/2023 at 3:30 AM, godzilla43 said:

Valiant Super Mario and Zelda are must if you want to collect video game comics. So get those in 9.8. After that go after other comics. 

Funnily enough I don't care about those, they are not 1st apps, 1st mario is blip 1 and nintendo comic systems preview nn is 1st zelda(and punch out!). And those books cost near the same prices

On 8/31/2023 at 3:20 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Funnily enough I don't care about those, they are not 1st apps, 1st mario is blip 1 and nintendo comic systems preview nn is 1st zelda(and punch out!). And those books cost near the same prices

Well nintendo comics systems preview is valiant and in your opening post you wrote "video game keys are INSANELY underpriced/valued" so if you want something to invest then invest on Nintendo.

Super mario, Zelda and Pokemon are like Spider-man, Batman and Superman and all of those other games are like Animal Man and Wonder Man.

But yeah cool collection you have going on. I also have many video game based comics.

Edited by godzilla43

On 8/31/2023 at 10:01 AM, godzilla43 said:

Well nintendo comics systems preview is valiant and in your opening post you wrote "video game keys are INSANELY underpriced/valued" so if you want something to invest then invest on Nintendo.

Super mario, Zelda and Pokemon are like Spider-man, Batman and Superman and all of those other games are like Animal Man and Wonder Man.

But yeah cool collection you have going on. I also have many video game based comics.

Yeah pokemon  #1 is super undervalued to me. glad i locked that one down already! And let me know if you ever wanna some of those comics! lol always looking for more to grade. Blip #1 is a big one im aiming for

On 8/31/2023 at 2:30 PM, godzilla43 said:

Here is some videogame comics I have. Also have blip, earth worm jim.. 

20230831_212656.jpg

DAMN!!! I need most of those lol. Im looking for the variant for the dragons lair but I REALLY want the TM2, Megaman, and the shadowman, so jealous!!! hit me up if you ever sell! I need earthworm jim too!

On 9/2/2023 at 2:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I found this

Darkstalkers. It's probably the only modern I have other than a darksiders comic, I think.

I'm not sure either is a 1st app though. :makepoint:

IMG_20230902_131004294.jpg

Love the cover! Yeah its the not the 1st app of darkstalkers, that would be this one(still need one to grade)

Screenshot2023-09-02190317.png.bd2c565103409f224ee6614748fcc140.png

On 9/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I like @ADAMANTIUM's cover better... :baiting:

Either way it's !5318008!  (:

Thanks  upside-down down. :banana:

Spoiler

Topsy turvy world. I never buy this kind of stuff, but bought tmnt 2 3rd print recently that I think got a pass.

Anyway. :makepoint: mine was a 2nd print with optimistic sales and prices lol

But I've always wanted that character for a cover, but I'm liking @FloridianDemon as well. The cat character would be the best one I'm sure, haven't found it yet though.

Edit ya I think a nice Felicia would be better than Morrigan but finding them is "hard" lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM