• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempting to collect the worlds best collection of video game comic 1st apps in 9.8 only!
1 1

166 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2023 at 4:12 PM, MisterMR said:

You’re counting Blip even though it’s not technically a comic? It’s a magazine. Are you looking for just the first appearance of a video game character in “comic” form regardless of the type of publication? Like if the first “comic” appearance of Sonic, for example, was in a strip from like Mad Magazine, would you count that?

Isn't blip comic sized? I didn't know it was magazine sized? For Sonic I'm going for the mini comic, that's what most consider 1st app for him i think

On 10/25/2023 at 8:28 AM, Comic Book Scavenger said:

Yesterday, I've watched a The Comic's Den video on YouTube and when I've read the thread's title I thought 'I know it's him' :)

Congrats on the collection so far.

Keep going!

Hey! thanks man means alot! a new book comes in today! stay tune

On 10/25/2023 at 9:04 AM, WolverineX said:

what video?

that one! 8:52 mark is meee

On 10/25/2023 at 5:31 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Hey! thanks man means alot! a new book comes in today! stay tune

Living in Spain, I love to watch videos about conventions, swap meetings and such because I can't hang out with other collectors (superheroe comic books in english, original editions I mean, are a very small niche here) as I don't any nearby. So I watch The Comics Den. I did not want to point to the video or something because I did not know if you liked it or not.

Again, keep collecting what you love!

On 11/20/2023 at 5:18 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Woooooooo! New one added!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY TO GET THIS ONE FOR A STEAL!! It has been on my list for a looooong time

s-l1600(6).thumb.jpg.377cf7e22c336cfc4d6c9880a6097f6f.jpg

It had style! It had grace!

It was Earthworm Jim in SPPPPPPPAAAAAACCCCE!

IT did have its own style though.  :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM