• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No details found
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I had to resubmit 5 cards due to incorrect labels. I received confirmation they were completed and shipping label was created. When I go to check the submission to confirm the labels are correct it says details not found. Can an admin look into this? Since they were correctly described on my submission form and still passed QC incorrectly I would really like to see them if possible. Thanks. 

submission 1401002254

• Administrator

Hello @Warner85, thank you for contacting us. You may check the original order these cards were submitted under to find if the description has been updated. Please kindly feel free to email our team if you find that they are still correct once they are received (it appears that have already been shipped back to you).

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 6/4/2023 at 6:23 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Warner85, thank you for contacting us. You may check the original order these cards were submitted under to find if the description has been updated. Please kindly feel free to email our team if you find that they are still correct once they are received (it appears that have already been shipped back to you).

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

If I check the original order they are still incorrect… Lets hope that’s wrong and I don’t have to send in these cards a 3rd time. These were correctly described on the original order form and the Mechanical Error submission form.

On 6/5/2023 at 5:48 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello, Please keep us updated via email once you receive the cards! 

How about the order of the cards coming back? When will I be able to see updated pictures of each card and why can’t they be seen now?

I had a mislabel i had to resend as ME. They were corrected and mailed back to me on 4/26. I received them back on 5/2 with the new correct labels but my order still shows in qc last update on 4/26. When i search the  label # it doesnt exist so no photos updated and no registry/pop update. Must be some kind of relabel issue hope you have better luck than i have had getting this resolved. 

• Administrator

Hello @Warner85, Mechanical Errors go through a different processing system when they are sent back to us. We recently acquired new software, so it is possible that seeing the cards listed on Mechanical Errors is still being worked on. I see that your order is being delivered shortly, so if you have any issues once you have your cards back in hand, please kindly let us know via direct email. 

Thank you!

On 6/9/2023 at 6:10 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Warner85, Mechanical Errors go through a different processing system when they are sent back to us. We recently acquired new software, so it is possible that seeing the cards listed on Mechanical Errors is still being worked on. I see that your order is being delivered shortly, so if you have any issues once you have your cards back in hand, please kindly let us know via direct email. 

Thank you!

One card incorrect again even though described correctly again. Received with receipt saying correct but still wrong flip information. Emailed you.. Please look into this.