• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Torture Wheel/Breaking Wheel Cover Appearance? Let's See Yours!
1 1

34 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2023 at 11:16 AM, Et-Es-Go said:

Does this one count?

image.jpeg.1e76cc955830cb9bd5c331e6e2dc3f76.jpeg

I think that one counts in pretty much any category. (worship) Even romance. lol

On 10/12/2023 at 12:18 AM, Cat-Man_America said:

Here's an early one from '42... 

e365b830-75b2-44d9-ab43-6afd9acdf4ed_zpskwmrmhyu.jpeg.582c77acd054fc4f905515d644a0d28a.jpeg

They're really cranking on that wheel for that dude!

On 10/18/2023 at 8:53 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Plus which that's a he*l of a pistol shot that guy's making.  I think he actually bends the bullet around the woman!  Impressive.  Most impressive.

Perhaps it's a relative of Lee Harvey Oswald? lol

On 10/18/2023 at 7:44 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I think that one counts in pretty much any category. (worship) Even romance. lol

Okay, going to have to call you on this one, how can you weave romance into this picture.......   :banana:  (Pretend this is a heart emoji and not a nanna).

On 10/18/2023 at 6:58 PM, Et-Es-Go said:

Okay, going to have to call you on this one, how can you weave romance into this picture.......   :banana:  (Pretend this is a heart emoji and not a nanna).

I can clearly see the added headline of "Johnny Quarterback Fights For My Love At The Spinning Knife Factory!"