• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Fall Edition #8 Round 4
10 10

114 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2023 at 7:10 AM, zzutak said:

There's something to be said for matching the effort typically expended by a CGC Grader (once the interior has been checked for completeness) -- namely, about 2 min/book, max.  :ohnoez:

2 minutes??!! ??? I need to extend my grading review by about 1 minute 45 seconds... :facepalm:

On 11/2/2023 at 6:38 PM, trmoore54 said:

Have my grades ready to submit but checking all astrological and zodiac charts, Farmer's Almanac, moon phases, biorhythms, fortune cookies and my dog's opinions (based on arfs) the exact time to submit them. :insane:

Grades submitted.  Goal this round is 5 points...tough round.  :headbang:  Anything better will be a bonus and will require, most likely, bullseyes.  :wishluck:  Anything worse, CGC is WRONG!! :sumo:

On 11/3/2023 at 7:12 PM, trmoore54 said:

2 minutes??!! ??? I need to extend my grading review by about 1 minute 45 seconds... :facepalm:

lol i might need to increase to 1min and 59 seconds lol 

On 11/3/2023 at 6:53 PM, Point Five said:

Seriously. I used the same white-flag emoji in my PM with the grades. That guy's been getting quite a workout!

I used image.gif.0ec00254a65fe929bdba115b55230428.gifBut don't even see it listed anymore, so maybe I broke something;) of course I added image.gif.46af3230d3f120f65ec86bd5a97efede.gif

Never sent emoji's with the grades before, I'll see if it helps;)

First two rounds I had plenty of time ...not rushed ....lots of research...had  a score of 12 total......Last two rounds  ...no time ...very rushed ...no researching ....to busy.....horrible scores .........So in a nutshell have time and take your time end up in the middle.....have no time and rush ...end up at the bottom..........

P.S.....  Is There Gas in The Car ?

On 11/4/2023 at 9:04 AM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

First two rounds I had plenty of time ...not rushed ....lots of research...had  a score of 12 total......Last two rounds  ...no time ...very rushed ...no researching ....to busy.....horrible scores .........So in a nutshell have time and take your time end up in the middle.....have no time and rush ...end up at the bottom..........

P.S.....  Is There Gas in The Car ?

Yes, there's gas in the car
I think the people down the hall know who you are.....

• Administrator