• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to a long countdown to Fan Expo Dallas 2024!! June 7th-9th
1 1

69 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if there was another thread, but the last thread posted for Dallas was 2023 pages back and the last I saw posted in.

TICKETS WENT ON SALE TODAY!

It is the EARLY BIRD PRICING, which does last until December 14th.

No rush!

@The Commissioner @Monster's Lair Comics @mysterio

@Crops068 @somewhereintexas 

Looking forward to a long 7 month or so out wait. :roflmao:

But a thread nonetheless for filler until then. ^^

Screenshot_20231026-105508.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/7/2023 at 9:31 PM, Telegan said:

Dang, this dude is proactive.  I'm hoping to see a thread for the 2025 Expo soon. :roflmao:

Speaking of which!!! :roflmao:

It's because tickets went on sale, but more importantly?

@CGC Mike "since there is a petition thread in comics general for CGC to attend in Canada?

Who can we here in Fan Expo Dallas petition at CGC to acquire "ONSITE GRADING" at our event?

It is where the competition lives? and it would be a show of good faith to those of us who live here and becoming overrun by "said competition" ??? that is putting it lightly, but idk if those are instead considered "negatives? or facts that make it harder to broker the deal?"

I've been con attending since 2016 and it seems that perhaps CGC once upon a time favored Dallas, but no more I think, and maybe based on the Canada petition, I am just glad that CGC attends lol 

If @mysterio or @Monster's Lair Comics or any other LCS could reach out to show that there would be ample submissions? or what would the needs, ahem need to be, to make this once again happen! :wishluck: 

On 11/14/2023 at 11:17 AM, mysterio said:
On 11/14/2023 at 8:20 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries. Thanks for looking into it though 😉 worth a shot!

I don’t think they’re doing onsite at any shows lately. I haven’t seen it listed.

Ya that seems right, but Lord willing trying to keep it fresh "in the minds" just in case. I know there is a market for it, I've yet to enjoy such event though...

CGC still hasn't listed it under "events" for this year, but Lord willing will happen. I'll try to keep an eye out for it :) 

Just for attendance, not necessarily onsite grading as that has already been confirmed a no lol 

On 1/3/2024 at 12:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

CGC still hasn't listed it under "events" for this year, but Lord willing will happen. I'll try to keep an eye out for it :) 

Just for attendance, not necessarily onsite grading as that has already been confirmed a no lol 

They were there last year, and seemed busy every time I saw them, so I am optimistic.

I was asked by a fellow attendee this year, when the announcements might start....

I was assuming March maybe? if it is in June, perhaps late March to early April?

On 1/27/2024 at 2:55 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

I had liked them on Facebook of course but haven't paid attention to my feed in a while rantrant

Thank you it is appreciated 🙏🙏👍

On 2/4/2024 at 1:00 PM, golfplyr said:

Good afternoon. Does anyone know who will be there to facilitate the event for signatures? I can't check the submission list because I have a pending submission order. Thanks. 

image.thumb.png.d50d8792e5ef056775a63078ec4ff2f7.png

This is all that is on CGC site for attendance at the moment, I know @Monster's Lair Comics has helped some facilitators in the past and might know of a few closer to time. It is still fairly early even with guest announcements, I know comicsketchart.com usually attends so you might check that website as they are facilitators :)