• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around times
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Before the CGC and CSG merge, turn around times for sports cards were 10-15 working days. Now after the merge, they are up to 60 for bulk. Will the merge affect turn around times for sports cards. Used to grade every month or so and now scared to send in any more cards due to the turn around time has quadrupled.

• Administrator

Hello @Fischer P, thank you for contacting us. Yes, the turnaround times listed apply to both trading cards and sports cards submitted. We know that turnaround times are important to our customers. However, we are currently experiencing high submission volumes and are working to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services. We have started implementing many systems such as a new software program and AI assistance to help ensure we process orders as efficiently as possible. We hope to get our turnaround times lowered soon and we thank our customers in advance for their patience while we process any new and current orders in-house.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 10/31/2023 at 7:08 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Fischer P, thank you for contacting us. Yes, the turnaround times listed apply to both trading cards and sports cards submitted. We know that turnaround times are important to our customers. However, we are currently experiencing high submission volumes and are working to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services. We have started implementing many systems such as a new software program and AI assistance to help ensure we process orders as efficiently as possible. We hope to get our turnaround times lowered soon and we thank our customers in advance for their patience while we process any new and current orders in-house.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Myself and a lot of the people I know switched to you all primarily for your turnaround times. You are becoming as bad as PSA now. You combining the companies didn't make since if it made your turnaround times slower and your customer service worse. If you can't maintain quick turnaround times, myself and others will switch back to PSA, because your only cheaper if we have a membership with you. Your membership people should get more benefits for being a member, for as much as it costs us. Right now the only thing you are quick at is taking our money. I was looking to try to become a dealer, but with this customer service and slow times, I am re thinking it, because i can't in good judgement even recommend you right now. I tried emailing customer service a while back and it took 3 emails 3 days in a row to get a reply, and it was a canned reply, no actual information was given out.

Currently in my book your company has gone from 4.5 stars out of 5, to about .5 maybe 1 star out of 5. Please get your act together.

On 11/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, kirbyskardz said:

Myself and a lot of the people I know switched to you all primarily for your turnaround times. You are becoming as bad as PSA now. You combining the companies didn't make since if it made your turnaround times slower and your customer service worse. If you can't maintain quick turnaround times, myself and others will switch back to PSA, because your only cheaper if we have a membership with you. Your membership people should get more benefits for being a member, for as much as it costs us. Right now the only thing you are quick at is taking our money. I was looking to try to become a dealer, but with this customer service and slow times, I am re thinking it, because i can't in good judgement even recommend you right now. I tried emailing customer service a while back and it took 3 emails 3 days in a row to get a reply, and it was a canned reply, no actual information was given out.

Currently in my book your company has gone from 4.5 stars out of 5, to about .5 maybe 1 star out of 5. Please get your act together.

Yeah I worry that they think the demand for their services will still be there if this is how it is. It seems unbelievable that you would make moves to drastically increase volume, but not scale your operations in kind. Based on how this has gone, its hard to believe that this isn't exactly what they did.