• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2023 at 8:52 PM, CAMPER49 said:

But lo and behold, it was a box from my Secret Santa! Upon opening it, numerous presents were present (pun intended).

Where you present when the presents where presented to you, in what at that time would be the present day?

and also can the sender vouch that all presents are present and accounted for?

Edited by unclezebo

On 12/23/2023 at 10:42 PM, wombat said:

My wrapping looks like a drunk caveman did compared to some of these. I really need to step up my game. 

+1 :cheers:

On 12/24/2023 at 6:11 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Good Christmas Eve morning Jon - your wrapping was perfectly fine!

Thank you very much for the wonderful Doctor Strange books from the MP run and from his own title. And a special thank you for the DS graphic novel (had not read that before) and the beautiful Thor 199 picture frame cover. These books will most certainly fill a few holes and upgrade a few beaters.

My family opened our gifts yesterday. When your own kids are in their late 20s, and have significant others, juggling family Christmases is a coordinated effort!

I wish you and your family a restful and peaceful Christmas, as well as a New Year filled with hope. And to all the Boardies who participated this year in the Gift Exchange, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to doing this again next year.

Tim

Well said Tim, I'm glad I hit the mark on these but you made it super easy with the list. I'm looking forward to opening mine perhaps tonight. :whee:

Merry Christmas to all!