• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2023 at 7:18 PM, fmaz said:

We brought up all the Christmas stuff this weekend, so I found the appropriate superhero wrapping paper tonight and boxed it up, so in the morning I can…

image.gif.57badbd05deb3b222987da5bf77d85ea.gif

I didn't even think of that! I am going to have to find some superhero paper for next year's SS exchange presents....great idea! Mine were already sent off in regular wrapping paper.

On 12/4/2023 at 8:18 PM, fmaz said:

We brought up all the Christmas stuff this weekend, so I found the appropriate superhero wrapping paper tonight and boxed it up, so in the morning I can…

image.gif.57badbd05deb3b222987da5bf77d85ea.gif

On 12/4/2023 at 8:59 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I didn't even think of that! I am going to have to find some superhero paper for next year's SS exchange presents....great idea! Mine were already sent off in regular wrapping paper.

Zoinks!

I'm wrapping mine now with superhero paper. Marvel. :sumo: DC only if I don't have enough. :manhero:

On 12/4/2023 at 9:31 PM, unclezebo said:

With enough scotch tape and patience you could go with Amalgam wrapping paper......

I have neither. My wrapping is slightly better than what a 3 year old could do.

Thingsalwayslookperfectfromfaraway_Butwhenyougetclosertheflawsaretotallyobvious.jpeg.27ef8b2433f4149fe921ecb80421d400.jpeg

:roflmao:

On 12/4/2023 at 10:59 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Well, I can’t take credit as if I went out and specifically purchased it for this purpose. Having raised a kid who was heavily into superheroes, means we are — even as he prepares to turn 25 (!) tomorrow — never hurting for superhero stuff we accumulated over the years. So it’s nice to still be able to put it to good use now and then… 😉

On 12/5/2023 at 2:23 PM, Cocomonkey said:

My gift from me is off in the mail already, and my gift to me has (after some accidental hurdles caused by me) been delivered already. Now to decide if I want to open it up later this week/next week for Hanukkah, or leave it for later in the month...:bigsmile:

^^:takeit: