• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

Sent mine out today, they should get it in a couple days...hope they like it!  :wishluck:

On 12/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Awesome! Yeah, I’m glad you opened the first part, it was pretty fun to make this package, I’m excited for you to crack the seal on the evidence tape!

Yeah you have officially shamed all of us and our wrapping/packing games.  The bar is now raised! :)

@Cocomonkey 

I hope you enjoyed! Happy Hanukkah!! ^^

asking for 90's rarities this year was right in my wheelhouse praise God, so I hope it brings the light in the season for giving :cheers: 

Received mine today, but unfortunately Hulk smashed through the wrapping paper! :whatthe:  Can't wait to see the rest, thank you so much @oldmilwaukee6er and wishing everyone a very Happy Holiday!

image.thumb.png.27cff78f649164e5b1ffc75f6efbde40.png

Got my gift from @s-man, thanks.  Haven't opened it yet, so, no pics to post just yet.  Also, got the last part of my recipients gift.  It will go out in the mail on Friday.  Stupid Post Office took their sweet old time getting it to me.  Hope they are faster sending it out.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, KirbyJack said:

Thanks to @badback83 for my secret Santa loot! My family enjoys making me suffer by not letting me open my boardie present until well into the unwrapping. 
IMG_2853.thumb.jpeg.84c4e7215b76e0ff59fada25921beb5e.jpeg

Hopefully the contents of the package is more exciting to you than the "card".  My handwriting is atrocious.  

On 12/15/2023 at 8:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/15/2023 at 8:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

dolly-zoom-hitchcock.thumb.gif.7f899fa4c

Due to having Issues coming up to take care of, I had to find time, A TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! I had talked myself into a video as consolation! @grendelbo was my Secret Santa, and with his permission, here is a video that marks that Christmas Morn That Others will soon enjoy. My gift being sent delivered, opened and posted, and with similar circumstances, here we go!

Gredelbo's 1st participation in the exchange, and a Blessing he WAS and IS indeed! Many a celebrated item on the list down the chimney! :whee::celebration: 

:applause:Great reveal! Always cool to see who you all are IRL. Great gifts @grendelbo

On 12/15/2023 at 9:55 PM, universal soldier said:

:applause:Great reveal! Always cool to see who you all are IRL. Great gifts @grendelbo

Here's even one of the books that @grendelbo gave! It has him in the message pages. :x

Edited slightly jic

IMG_20231215_212534541~2.jpg