• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unlikely and Interesting Comic Publisher and Misc IP Cross Overs (Marvel/DC X-overs OK now, if you want)
3 3

148 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2023 at 1:29 PM, BronzeBruce13 said:

No? I saw your thread title but never read it. This is the book lol(:??

That thread started with one specific cover, but then it evolved into a showcase of terrible covers in general. That hideous Ballistic/Wolverine certainly qualifies in my opinion.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:03 AM, Dave2739 said:

That thread started with one specific cover, but then it evolved into a showcase of terrible covers in general. That hideous Ballistic/Wolverine certainly qualifies in my opinion.

I'd include this horrible cover below. It's awful. I can't believe they used such a low-grade artist for Superman. 

On 11/22/2023 at 4:48 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Another Tarzan team-up. This time with the other DC icon.

image.png.472e6ae905163b89c55c6233ff87f770.png

On 11/21/2023 at 3:43 PM, Cat said:

I'd include this horrible cover below. It's awful. I can't believe they used such a low-grade artist for Superman. 

Yeah, that's rough. Looks like a bad imitation of already bad Umberto Ramos art.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:55 AM, Dave2739 said:

Yeah, that's rough. Looks like a bad imitation of already bad Umberto Ramos art.

You've nailed it, that's EXACTLY what it looks like!