• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/2/2023 at 11:16 AM, stormflora said:

Are newish members allowed to join in? If so, although I'm not as wealthy as most people here, I can offer to send out a bunch of extras that I received in my lot purchases. It'll be a bundle of duplicate Tom & Jerry comics that I have, as well as some other extra stuff you'd never expect.

That's the best that I can do, as someone who is a new, small-time, low-grade collector. USA/CAN shipping covered. Let me know if that is permissible.

If it helps to vouch, this is my eBay profile: Feedback Profile (ebay.ca)

You know it's me, because I'm literally the only guy buying up all of the Tom & Jerry comics on eBay and talking about it day-in and day-out here xD

Hello!  :hi:

You're welcome to participate.  I will just encourage you to really consider whether or not you're in.  In the past, we've had one or two newbies who have claimed an item and then disappeared without sending their offering out.  It really puts a damper on the event, though we do have some amazing people who tend to step up and pick up slack created by others so no one is left out.

As with any transaction here on the boards, proceed in good faith and you'll find yourself among friends.  :foryou:

Edited by The Sledder

On 12/6/2023 at 8:12 PM, The Sledder said:

Hello!  :hi:

You're welcome to participate.  I will just encourage you to really consider whether or not you're in.  In the past, we've had one or two newbies in the past who have claimed an item and then disappeared without sending their offering out.  It really puts a damper on the event, though we do have some amazing people who tend to step up and pick up slack created by others so no one is left out.

As with any transaction here on the boards, proceed in good faith and you'll find yourself among friends.  :foryou:

Oh yeah, I am. I have no intention of doing such a thing. I've participated in other Secret Santa events in the past on other sites, so I know all about making sure to fulfill my end of the bargain :)

Besides, it's a good way for me to part with some stuff that I no longer need, but can't bring myself to simply donate.

last pic I promise :devil: @The Sledder here's a bad pic my wife took of the comics, magazines and you might even get some coverless ones :grin:

I'll try to get a better pic inserted tomorrow 

done

406292197_1060288578494785_6196786177707420941_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

On 12/7/2023 at 7:46 AM, Ryan. said:

These people really made this as complicated as possible. 

that's what my wife says :bigsmile: