• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2023 at 7:42 AM, The Sledder said:

I'm trying not to count chickens before they hatch, as I want to be "helpful and not a deterrent..."

I've got a list of 12 that made a placeholder post, but that I could tag for a reminder, I just don't want to do it TOO SOON or have it get in the way as a pestering event lol 

Anyway, 2 of those 12 mentioned being busy or out of town until the end of week, so it being Wednesday I guess I could wait for tag and friendly reminder. :cheers:

If I can help, I had the time to make myself useful if needed :shy: 

@The Sledder

On 12/7/2023 at 11:28 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm trying not to count chickens before they hatch, as I want to be "helpful and not a deterrent..."

I've got a list of 12 that made a placeholder post, but that I could tag for a reminder, I just don't want to do it TOO SOON or have it get in the way as a pestering event lol 

Anyway, 2 of those 12 mentioned being busy or out of town until the end of week, so it being Wednesday I guess I could wait for tag and friendly reminder. :cheers:

If I can help, I had the time to make myself useful if needed :shy: 

@The Sledder

You lost me with the chicken stuff lol

On 12/7/2023 at 11:14 AM, speedcake said:

I'll  be going through my stuff over the next couple of days and will make a new post with my offering

You're one of the two, I knew were occupied elsewhere and no rush. Just wanted to be of help even if eventually lol

On 12/10/2023 at 10:18 AM, mytastebud said:

Is Sledder out of town? I sent a bunch of questions a couple of days ago with no response.(shrug)

I got ya.

1. Yes.

2. No

3. GOD no.

4. See, when a man and a woman are in love, they hold each other very close...

Sorry. More bad jokes and nonsense. 

On 12/10/2023 at 11:18 AM, mytastebud said:

Is Sledder out of town? I sent a bunch of questions a couple of days ago with no response.(shrug)

He gets lots of messages this time of year and volunteers as much time as he can. I am sure he will get back to you. He always does. 

On 12/11/2023 at 12:52 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

If they are general questions about the raffle, I may be able to help you out in the interim... Send me a PM.

If they are questions about, what's for dinner, what I'm wearing, can I have feet pictures... IMMEDIATELY send me a PM. 

:bigsmile: Thanks Sledder responded. I'm just trying to figure out what to donate. Lunch first...:cheers: