• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul's Xmas Giveaway Competition. Free stuff is always good.
5 5

131 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, shadroch said:

Will there be math?

Absolutely no math or anything involving real use of grey matter. It will however take some time. It depends on who wants it bad enough.

Just to be clear, the actual details of what you have to do will be revealed on Friday. I can't even hint at it at this stage because I want everyone to have an equal chance.

I must stress it won't be difficult, or hard, but to win you will have to put in some time. You will have 10 days to complete the task. That's more than enough.

I would also add that moderation and Admin are extremely welcome to enter this. They are as equally busy as everyone else and would have no advantage over anybody else. :foryou:

Also the post count caveat does not apply to them, but the tenure does.  

On 11/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

4. The comp is only open to members who have at least three years tenure on the Boards i.e. those who joined up before Dec 1st 2020. The member must also have at least 1000 posts in the community.

:sorry:

Have fun y'all!

On 11/28/2023 at 8:54 PM, Axelrod said:

:sorry:

Have fun y'all!

You're not that far off the parameters so if you want in, you can, just LMK. 

On 11/28/2023 at 3:20 PM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:
On 11/28/2023 at 2:54 PM, Axelrod said:

Have fun y'all!

You're not that far off the parameters so if you want in, you can, just LMK. 

Awesome awesome awesome 💯

Just in case anyone was wondering, this comp does not involve guessing the grade of comic books.

They are fun comps but there are enough of them, so I wanted to do something a little different.