• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul's Xmas Giveaway Competition. Free stuff is always good.
5 5

131 posts in this topic

My first instincts tell me this does not speak to my particular type of OCD... but I'm sure it will for a few others. So, as much as I greatly appreciate the spirit and generosity of the contest (and all things holiday at this site)... I fear I will not do more than some cursory poking around.

On 11/30/2023 at 10:06 PM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:
On 11/30/2023 at 9:55 PM, ganni said:

I'm serching for it for the fun of serching is fun:bigsmile:

Perhaps you search for a dictionary too?   :insane:    :baiting:

Well without giving too much away, I've searched almost 500 pages and found two. It might be in what order of where I started or finished idk So I guess I'd be a fan of treating it like an Easter egg hunt. The most found after a certain time wins, If there was a deadline to have it in by... Then of course if someone found all ten then they could submit that anytime and win 😂

It's not confusing or tedious even really, just takes patience. :)

On 11/30/2023 at 11:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well without giving too much away, I've searched almost 500 pages and found two. It might be in what order of where I started or finished idk So I guess I'd be a fan of treating it like an Easter egg hunt. The most found after a certain time wins, If there was a deadline to have it in by... Then of course if someone found all ten then they could submit that anytime and win 😂

It's not confusing or tedious even really, just takes patience. :)

I just have this dreaded thought that I'll miss one while looking, get to the end, and scratch my head of where it could be? Lol 😂😆

On 12/1/2023 at 12:21 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just have this dreaded thought that I'll miss one while looking, get to the end, and scratch my head of where it could be? Lol 😂😆

image.png.98ff795a696f7776bf668f021125c5a8.png

On 12/1/2023 at 1:42 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

This spoke exactly to my type of OCD, and believe it or not, I visited basically all 4,222 pages of that thread over the past 9 hours (I have the web history logs to prove it). I also binged almost the whole season 3 of the Sopranos (for the probably 9000th time) while I did that.

I have to say, that GOLD READING ROOM thread is an amazing one, and I can't imagine the amount of work that must have gone into it - outstanding @Paul (GG) © ® ™💙! I'm definitely going to dive back in and read some GA books!

I'm pretty confident that my PM with the solution is correct, but either way, thanks for an amazing and generous contest, I had a lot of fun with it!

Just a very small snapshot of my browsing history from the past 9 hours:

Screenshot2023-12-01at12_41_49AM.thumb.png.f9bed3836e737b12fe1b632cc39d3e8a.png

Good job! :applause:

On 12/1/2023 at 8:26 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow and I found a third before I went to bed thinking I was doing good!

Unless it's sarcasm @Jesse-Lee 😂 jk

Awesome awesome awesome 💯

Ha, no sarcasm! But even finding a third was doing good - they were well hidden! I almost gave up a few times, figuring I'd look again later, but at that point I was addicted and on a mission... lol

On 12/1/2023 at 8:39 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

Ha, no sarcasm! But even finding a third was doing good - they were well hidden! I almost gave up a few times, figuring I'd look again later, but at that point I was addicted and on a mission... lol

giphy.gifwell hot dog! I started at the end at 4222 and made it to 4000. then started at 3000 and made it to 3475 lol and that was also while watching tv from about 7pm to 12 pm lol So you're much faster or more confident @Jesse-Lee

Now get some well deserved rest or shut-eye!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/1/2023 at 8:43 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

well hot dog! I started at the end at 4222 and made it to 4000. then started at 3000 and made it to 3475 lol and that was also while watching tv from about 7pm to 12 pm lol So you're much faster or more confident @Jesse-Lee

Now get some well deserved rest or shut-eye!

I started right around 3:45 pm my time when the rules were posted, and I finished right around 12:30 am. The stars kind of aligned for me on this one - my wife is away visiting family, and the kids had their own stuff going on (and they're in high school, so their own transportation as well), so I had the place to myself and nothing I needed to do but throw on the TV and scroll the thread. I took a couple of short bathroom breaks, but I even carried my computer to the kitchen when I grabbed food, etc. lol

Congrats to Jesse-Lee.  :applause:

His answers are entirely correct.

Many thanks to those of you who spent time and gave it a shot as well.

@Jesse-Lee  shoot me another pm at your leisure with your name and address details. I will get your stuff boxed up over the weekend, and hopefully out to you on Monday, if not, Tuesday at the latest. Either way I will keep you fully informed by pm.

Thanks again to all of you who participated.

paul

2373.jpg2373

2408.jpg2408

2444.jpg2444

2782.jpg2782

3001.jpg3001

3391.png3391

3577.jpg3577

3819.jpg3819

3967.jpeg3967

4211.gif4211

Edited by Paul (GG) © ® ™⚽️💙

On 12/1/2023 at 8:56 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

Congrats to Jesse-Lee.  :applause:

His answers are entirely correct.

Many thanks to those of you who spent time and gave it a shot as well.

@Jesse-Lee  shoot me another pm at your leisure with your name and address details. I will get your stuff boxed up over the weekend, and hopefully out to you on Monday, if not, Tuesday at the latest. Either way I will keep you fully informed by pm.

Thanks again to all of you who participated.

paul

2373.jpg

2408.jpg

2444.jpg

2782.jpg

3001.jpg

3391.png

3577.jpg

3819.jpg

3967.jpeg

4211.gif

Thanks again for such a fun and generous contest, and for introducing me to the Golden Reading Room thread!

congrats @Jesse-Lee and @Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 :applause: for putting this on. I had just found two but this time of year I'm slammed at work and just didn't catch at the right time for me but I like these kind of contests