• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody have info on GoCollect site status??
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2023 at 12:12 AM, Bluemedgroup said:

I had actually messaged GoCollect a few days ago as I read pretty much every single one of their comic related articles.  Their reply below:

• Sender
    Tim Ludwikowski
    Sent
    Nov 17, 2023 1:58pm
    Hello and thank you for contacting us about this. The decision was made to pause the release of new blog content as well as blog email notifications while we work on a new integrated blog platform and rethink what we want to provide for readers. We currently don’t have a definitive ETA but we will send out an email once the new blog platform is in place and ready to go, so stay tuned! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime but it’s our hope that you’ll see the new version as being worth the wait! Thank you so much for being a fan of our content up to this point and we can’t wait to show you what we have in store for the future!

from that thread that might help :cheers:

Last "official" response (from November 17)from the other thread about this that @ADAMANTIUM posted above :

On 11/20/2023 at 12:12 AM, Bluemedgroup said:

I had actually messaged GoCollect a few days ago as I read pretty much every single one of their comic related articles.  Their reply below:

• Sender
    Tim Ludwikowski
    Sent
    Nov 17, 2023 1:58pm
    Hello and thank you for contacting us about this. The decision was made to pause the release of new blog content as well as blog email notifications while we work on a new integrated blog platform and rethink what we want to provide for readers. We currently don’t have a definitive ETA but we will send out an email once the new blog platform is in place and ready to go, so stay tuned! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime but it’s our hope that you’ll see the new version as being worth the wait! Thank you so much for being a fan of our content up to this point and we can’t wait to show you what we have in store for the future!