• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four #33
3 3

13 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2023 at 3:06 PM, FoggyNelson said:

A7.0 would be nice Ithink👍

That's surprising since literally the only non-pressable defect I can find on this book is the tiny nib out of the top right front cover?  Why a 7.0?  Tanning?  That seems a bit harsh lol.  But pls let me know what you see if you have time

Edited by Corvonie

around 8.0. Some kind of patterned discoloration around the top of the inside back cover. Not sure what that is. Grayscale covers are hard to grade by photos. CGC does hate tanning and other discoloration defects, but it's also hard to say where they would come down on this. The same discoloration on a newer book could really get hammered.

On 12/3/2023 at 3:54 PM, scburdet said:

around 8.0. Some kind of patterned discoloration around the top of the inside back cover. Not sure what that is. Grayscale covers are hard to grade by photos. CGC does hate tanning and other discoloration defects, but it's also hard to say where they would come down on this. The same discoloration on a newer book could really get hammered.

It’s spotty tanning.  The larger areas are from the guy whose always looking for people who love to draw on the back cover.  Thanks as always SC!

On 12/3/2023 at 3:54 PM, scburdet said:

I think SC might have nailed it but we’ll see.  I am setting my expectations at an 8, and would be very happy with an 8.5.