• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

News regarding JimJum12, Helping Jimjum12 thread is now live in G/S/B
20 20

180 posts in this topic

I got a PM yesterday from Jim. He's in the hospital and will be there until at least Jan 1.  He had a stroke that affected his left side and his equilibrium. Right now he's getting intensive physical therapy, but they don't know if he will be able to work again.

He's asked for some help and I will start a thread for him Thursday afternoon in G/S/B) ...meanwhile I put the information in his most recent sales thread. 

I know there are people waiting for books and there are more books available for purchase. His wife Judy is going to help pack, but she's also disabled, so it will be slow. 

I'm gathering facts at this time, but he's got no income right now...and probably won't until SSI kicks in which usually takes 6 months (I've seen it take even longer).

I'm hoping to get some donations of books for the thread, so consider this a head's up.

BTW, happy and healthy holidays to all.

Sharon

Edited by skypinkblu