• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four #52 – 1st Black Panther
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Comic is firmly attached at staples throughout book. Pretty significant tanning, which may not be evident in pics. Looks like some foxing on back cover too. Pages appear to be off-white to white. Wondering how much the front cover missing piece hurts the grade. What do you guys think it would grade at?

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

IMG_8162.jpg

IMG_8156.jpg

IMG_8161.jpg

3.0 too, although a key book can sometimes get an unexpected boost, so outside shot at 3.5. One favor, could you show some photos of "page 3" (also good to check that it's there). Mine is qualified for a missing non-story page & I've seen other graded copies with the same note since I got this back. I haven't seen a raw copy here or anywhere else to see what the page is. The GCD description doesn't sound like it's something that should be something people removed.

Edited by scburdet

Thanks. I guess one of those two order coupons could be clipped, so the pages were cut out so it didn't look like it was damaged. Clipped coupon or page would result in the same qualified grade I believe. My copy also has a 1"×1" smudgy black stain on the back, which is the big regular defect.

I'd actually say not to be shocked with a 1.5 to 2.0 (maybe 1.8) due to the size of the missing piece. Book has some virtues, but spine splits, tons of creasing on cover, etc., not sure the size of that missing piece can be mitigated.