• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- Amazing Spider-Man #194 First Black Cat!
2 2

12 posts in this topic

It would benefit from a good clean and press. Getting vibes of a 6.0 and wondering if others agree. 

I don't know about slabbing as a good top loader plus your own home made label might be a better way to go. 

That said, if you want to slab it cuz you just want to, don't listen to anyone else and just go on and do it. 

On 1/12/2024 at 1:58 PM, DoctorWyoming1 said:

It would benefit from a good clean and press. Getting vibes of a 6.0 and wondering if others agree. 

I don't know about slabbing as a good top loader plus your own home made label might be a better way to go. 

That said, if you want to slab it cuz you just want to, don't listen to anyone else and just go on and do it. 

Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. Don’t know how much a c/p will help. That’s where I’m looking for feedback. The tanning is strong. 

I'd say 6ish. It generally presents a little bit better than that but there's a host of minor defects that I think hold it down. Than said, I think a wide range of outcomes are possible here - you could get a friendly grader who decides they're no big deal and bumps it up, or hammers it pretty hard. Which is perhaps a long winded way of saying I really don't know what this comes back at.