• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Zap #1 - more pictures.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

This is Zap #1 3rd printing.  I bought it off eBay. I know this seller well and have bought many books from the same seller without any issues except this copy.

He graded it NM-.   I would say it's NM- structure but it has a small foxing area on the back cover by middle spine.  I checked with Overstreet Grading Guide for NM- 9.2.  It says slight foxing is allowed but I preferred your opinions here.

Zap13rdPrint.thumb.jpeg.133b79e149d5b288001da150bdaa89af.jpeg

BC

Spoiler

Zap13rdPrintbc.thumb.jpeg.068f593989e82d3dd98fb0dae6537938.jpeg

Edited by JollyComics

I'd say 8.5/9.0.

Thanks for posting. We don't see enough Underground books around these parts.

Also a spot of something on the front right edge under the line of "squinky comics".  Maybe more foxing.

If "moderate foxing" is allowed to go to 7.0, I assume you could push the grade another point for "minor foxing".  I can accept an 8.5, but keep it away from 9.0!!  :sumo:

The good book says "darker" spots land between 7.0-8.5. These definitely aren't light, but between being an unusual book & it being on the back cover *maybe* it gets to 9.0. I'd set my expectations lower in the 8.0/8.5 range.