• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is attending OA Expo?
3 3

71 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2024 at 12:35 PM, NinjaSealed said:

It’s pretty good. With some fine tuning could see it becoming epic.

I’m doing updates on my site for those who couldn’t make it.

https://comicartguide.com/articles/oax/

Will you be covering/updating on the auction? I have a proxy bid on a piece, and thought it'd be fun to hear about the action.

On 1/27/2024 at 3:24 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Will you be covering/updating on the auction? I have a proxy bid on a piece, and thought it'd be fun to hear about the action.

I know Bill's primary goal was obviously driving attendance, and I'm sure he's getting plenty of footage for future recap videos, but it would be great to see the auction live-streamed.  I'm not even saying that bidding online would need to be part of it, it would just be fun to see everything that was up for grabs and watch the action.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:33 PM, ShallowDan said:

I know Bill's primary goal was obviously driving attendance, and I'm sure he's getting plenty of footage for future recap videos, but it would be great to see the auction live-streamed.  I'm not even saying that bidding online would need to be part of it, it would just be fun to see everything that was up for grabs and watch the action.

Just left the auction, they were still on B after about half an hour and there was not a ton of bidding on some of the early lots so may not be as fun as you think lol.

On 1/28/2024 at 1:50 AM, BCarter27 said:

Pictures, people!

I've posted shots from 8 kabillion Comic Art Expos and NYCCs over the years. You guys are really letting me down here.

Anything specific you want to see?