• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 10:32 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I have never seen a collection more closely matched with my tastes…this is nutty …

and seriously beautiful books Mark…Jesus…

+1 it's been a great ride.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:34 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Please give to @universal soldier if he wants it:peace:

I have a full Miller run so we can pay it forward if you want. I appreciate the offer though :foryou:

On 2/13/2024 at 7:32 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I have never seen a collection more closely matched with my tastes…this is nutty …

and seriously beautiful books Mark…Jesus…

Thank you Sir. I think that there is always something inherently nicer when you have someone who is selling their duplicates and the books that are no longer in their wheelhouse. It's different than when you have a sale of castaways, flips, recently slabbed or consignments for someone else. Does that make sense?

On 2/13/2024 at 7:41 PM, Kramerica said:

Thank you Sir. I think that there is always something inherently nicer when you have someone who is selling their duplicates and the books that are no longer in their wheelhouse. It's different than when you have a sale of castaways, flips, recently slabbed or consignments for someone else. Does that make sense?

Absolutely