• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Westfield Comic Boxes...
14 14

323 posts in this topic

I am looking forward to the 2000's books as I stopped collecting new issues then (for the most part) and always like to see surprises I might have missed out on.

Fabulous Tim Bradstreet skull cover on this Marvel Knights Punisher #1... have to say, I've featured a few of these and he did some amazing work on the covers for this more "adult" Punisher series...

mar 2000 5.jpg

Have made my fandom of George Perez Avengers work pretty clear at this point.  This one is a 100 PAGER featuring 40 pages of Perez.  With all the detail and characters he typically squeezed into each page, where did he find the time!

mar 2000 7.jpg

The Wizard of Oz has always been one of my all-time favorite movies... so of course I had to order at least one issue of Tincan Man #1 when it was offered.  This guy's a little spookier looking though than the one I remember...

mar 2000 15.jpg

On 7/26/2024 at 3:37 AM, EastEnd1 said:

Same with Prometheus... a DC#1... but this time with usually reliable storyteller Grant Morrison...

feb 98 30.jpg

DC has published several one shot on this new year's evil line, curiously you not picked the most famous charachters who got their issue... it was one for Darskeid, Scarecrow and few others...

On 9/5/2024 at 7:33 AM, Coverdeath said:

DC has published several one shot on this new year's evil line, curiously you not picked the most famous charachters who got their issue... it was one for Darskeid, Scarecrow and few others...

Hmm... interesting... would think I definitely would have picked up Darkseid (though I think he's become bigger since 2000).  It's possible it got shipped to me late and is in another box... or yes that I just missed out.