• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am not receiving the book I submitted
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday, I logged in to check on 2 books I submitted for the Jim Lee & Scott Williams signing. I found that they had been marked as shipped so I checked the grades and photos of the books. I found that the Xmen 1 that I submitted was not the X-Men 1 that was being shipped to me. I sent in a newsstand edition of X-Men 1 Cyclops variant cover. What I am receiving is a direct edition X-Men 1 Magneto variant cover. I emailed customer service immediately and provided them this same information along with submission number. I have yet to hear back. Any thoughts or tips on how or if this situation will be resolved? Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

Hello @RyTHH

Thank you for contacting us and I am very sorry for this issue. I have located the email you send us and I will combine these cases and respond to you directly via email. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.

• Administrator
On 2/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, Walnut81 said:

How do I see the progress of my comic book being graded and returned back I marked UV as told and I has was told it would be a two day turn around it’s been several weeks now 

Hello! 

This submission was received on 2/20 through the UV service however you also requested imaging for this book. Imaging adds 10 business days to the total turnaround time in house. Rest assured you should be seeing an update on your submission tracking page HERE shortly. Thanks for your patience. 

image.png

On 1/23/2024 at 10:37 PM, RyTHH said:

Yesterday, I logged in to check on 2 books I submitted for the Jim Lee & Scott Williams signing. I found that they had been marked as shipped so I checked the grades and photos of the books. I found that the Xmen 1 that I submitted was not the X-Men 1 that was being shipped to me. I sent in a newsstand edition of X-Men 1 Cyclops variant cover. What I am receiving is a direct edition X-Men 1 Magneto variant cover. I emailed customer service immediately and provided them this same information along with submission number. I have yet to hear back. Any thoughts or tips on how or if this situation will be resolved? Thanks in advance.

update?

Don't suppose the magneto cover one you got had an extra Claremont signature on it did it? My ME order had two cyc/wolverine covers erroneously sent to me, but neither one was mine, and both were direct and not newsstand....

On 2/23/2024 at 8:11 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! 

This submission was received on 2/20 through the UV service however you also requested imaging for this book. Imaging adds 10 business days to the total turnaround time in house. Rest assured you should be seeing an update on your submission tracking page HERE shortly. Thanks for your patience. 

image.png

I thought imaging was now automatically performed on all books. Why the extra 10 day delay? 

• Administrator
On 3/3/2024 at 2:29 PM, newshane said:

I thought imaging was now automatically performed on all books. Why the extra 10 day delay? 

All books receive our normal free imaging service for our certification look-up page. The Paid imaging service however is separate. These images are taken by our staff at high resolution for our customers to use for their own sales and promotional advertising. These are different images than what are taken free of charge and are emailed to the owners of the books directly 1-2 weeks after the submission has shipped. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused.

Let us know if you have any other questions.