• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COMIC VERIFICATION AND WITNESSED
2 2

41 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2024 at 5:38 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Three comments in one day about seizures - I figured I'd better change it so it doesn't annoy the carp out of everyone. lol

Honestly it wasn't that bad. That one that I believe it was @Galen130 had that was a flashing rooster or chicken was one that really would induce seizures.  Although it may have been @Cat that had it. If not maybe one of them can remember who did.

I checked and that is one that i didn't save. :roflmao:

On 2/3/2024 at 9:55 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Honestly it wasn't that bad. That one that I believe it was @Galen130 had that was a flashing rooster or chicken was one that really would induce seizures.  Although it may have been @Cat that had it. If not maybe one of them can remember who did.

I checked and that is one that i didn't save. :roflmao:

That was Galen's c0ck.

Edited by Cat

On 2/1/2024 at 1:13 AM, BLEKA-TESA said:

! is BS guess which one> THE  OTHER IS WITNESSED BECAUSE LAST TIME I SENT A COMIC THROUGH CGC CERTIFIED MEMBERS THAT RE;PRESENT CERTAIN WRITERS, ARTISTS  QUOTE UNQUOTE ., WHICH I PAID FRANK MILLER $500 and STAN ANOTHER $250 FOR A SIGNATURE. geez JOURNALIST DO NOT  EVEN GET PAID THAT FOR ONE COLUMN.. MAY THE POWER OF MONEY BE WITH US ALL. 

Could be an AI posting. Only question is Artificial Intelligence or Actual Ignorance.

Looks like SOMEONE is sitting in the Bleak Seat!

On 2/1/2024 at 3:13 AM, BLEKA-TESA said:

! is BS guess which one> THE  OTHER IS WITNESSED BECAUSE LAST TIME I SENT A COMIC THROUGH CGC CERTIFIED MEMBERS THAT RE;PRESENT CERTAIN WRITERS, ARTISTS  QUOTE UNQUOTE ., WHICH I PAID FRANK MILLER $500 and STAN ANOTHER $250 FOR A SIGNATURE. geez JOURNALIST DO NOT  EVEN GET PAID THAT FOR ONE COLUMN.. MAY THE POWER OF MONEY BE WITH US ALL. 

image.gif.f91e6eeb730104059419ee3556792cf5.gif