• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 CGC Grading Contest Season 3 Winter Edition (#9) Tiebreaker round
3 3

39 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Here are the rules for the tiebreaker round.  I am going to post 3 books.  PM me your grades for the books by Friday February 16th 8:00 PM Easter time. The purpose of this is to determine a winner for first, second and third place.  The entire tiebreaker process, including the reveal, results, and final rankings will take place in this thread. 

In the event that there is still a tie, This criteria will be used to determine the final rankings.  If #1 doesn't reveal a winner, #2 will be used ect...

1) Most cumulative Bullseyes

2) Most Books off by 1 grade

3) Most Books off by 2 grades

4) First Book in order listed to get Bullseye

5) Second Book in order listed to get Bullseye

Here are the people participating in the tiebreaker round for 1st 2nd and 3rd place:

@Superman2006  @pastandpresentcomics  @Ride the Tiger

• Administrator

Please copy this list of books and paste it into our PM, then post your grades on the same line.

Feature Comics #107

Star Spangled War Stories #84

DC 100 page Super Spectacular #4

• Administrator
On 2/12/2024 at 2:14 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

Thanks for all your work Mike and to everyone who had a hand in this event. Just one question. Are there any grader notes with these books like the other ones or we on our own?

I am going to send all 3 of you a PM.

CGC Mike can't contain his delight as he finally manages to add the tie break entries up properly after mucking it up eight times on the trot...

df7174125d41c575f930d6a75a478d32.gif.cd5d0c8cc0be93192091974fc86aaa65.gif