• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! You Might Find It!
6 6

301 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2024 at 8:51 PM, Azkaban said:

OMG someone stop me :insane:

you're going to have a special night when they arrive, "so many choices"

On 2/17/2024 at 10:53 PM, lizards2 said:

you're going to have a special night when they arrive, "so many choices"

I just got rid of about 1,000 dollar books my wife is going to kill me :whistle:

On 2/17/2024 at 11:01 PM, Readcomix said:

NFS -- Here are some of Beverly Larson's earlier books, when she marked them as a younger girl. Interior shoot of the Ace Comics.

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6673.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

SWEET ^^

On 2/17/2024 at 11:02 PM, Readcomix said:

We won’t tell her a thing!

that's why I have you mail them to my office :devil:

On 2/17/2024 at 11:55 PM, Azkaban said:

I just got rid of about 1,000 dollar books my wife is going to kill me :whistle:

Bless my wife, she never says anything about the comics. Well, only once … I walked in with a small stack of early Batmans, either #4 or #11 was on top. Bright-colored, lead-ink, fat 40’s funnybooks, shiny in Mylars. She asked “can I see those?” She looked at the covers, looked at me, and said “I bet you paid more than 10 cents apiece for those.”

On 2/17/2024 at 11:09 PM, Readcomix said:

Bless my wife, she never says anything about the comics. Well, only once … I walked in with a small stack of early Batmans, either #4 or #11 was on top. Bright-colored, lead-ink, fat 40’s funnybooks, shiny in Mylars. She asked “can I see those?” She looked at the covers, looked at me, and said “I bet you paid more than 10 cents apiece for those.”

my wife is really good about it, she really likes most of the movies and goes to the cons with me but she has no idea how many comics I really have :whistle:

On 2/18/2024 at 12:12 AM, Azkaban said:

my wife is really good about it, she really likes most of the movies and goes to the cons with me but she has no idea how many comics I really have :whistle:

She’s not much for shows, but she likes the movies, and we do have a DPS watercolor of Dr.Strange from the Into Shamballa graphic novel hanging in the living room, so I have no room nor cause to complain.

On 2/18/2024 at 12:30 AM, lizards2 said:

She removed this from the living room because all the gals at Bible study were asking too many questions.

Wrightson.jpg

But she left this up. :devil:  (it took me 30 years to find this..., )

image.thumb.jpeg.dbcac518b84568e16aa04ec0ffa95e2a.jpeg

Where is it from? The text blurs when I blow it up. 
Both beautiful!