• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! You Might Find It!
6 6

301 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2024 at 10:47 PM, Readcomix said:

Ghostly Tales #154 FN/FN+ with pretty white pages for a Charlton, $5

IMG_1102.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

On 2/18/2024 at 10:57 PM, Readcomix said:

Teenage Confidential Confessions #2 nice-presenting solid VG. $5

IMG_1115.jpeg

:takeit:

Avengers #125 FN early Thanos. $10

Superman #199 VG+ First Superman/Flash race. $75

Marvel Team-Up #4 VG- early Morbius. $10

Daredevil #100 FVF 1st Angar the Screamer $15

Fantastic Four #97 VF $25

Fantastic Four #102 VF-  $20

Thor #412 in VF. 1st New Warriors, Juggernaut appearance. $10

:takeit: per PM

On 2/19/2024 at 3:40 PM, davidking623 said:

Avengers #125 FN early Thanos. $10

Superman #199 VG+ First Superman/Flash race. $75

Marvel Team-Up #4 VG- early Morbius. $10

Daredevil #100 FVF 1st Angar the Screamer $15

Fantastic Four #97 VF $25

Fantastic Four #102 VF-  $20

Thor #412 in VF. 1st New Warriors, Juggernaut appearance. $10

:takeit: per PM

Big-time PM ^^ thanks David and welcome to the thread! :headbang:

On 2/19/2024 at 3:57 PM, Readcomix said:

That’s right, boardies and gentlemen, as we await the finale later today — chock full of golden age and silver age, keys and oddities and rarities, romance and sc-fi and pch and bondage and Hitler and more — our operators are standing by, judiciously considering all reasonable offers! 

So now that you've got my engines all revved up, can you give an estimated start time? :baiting:

On 2/19/2024 at 4:04 PM, crassus said:

So now that you've got my engines all revved up, can you give an estimated start time? :baiting:

In my fantasy world, I start earlier than the usual 10 pm Eastern. IF my house settles down, maaaybe 9pm eastern? There’s also a couple other amazing threads adding books tonight and I’d like to be able to watch them if possible, so hopefully it times out so that we’re more sequential than overlapping.

Just double-checked the stack — one bronze book, the rest is Silver and Gold.  Not necessarily high grade but not books that have plentiful options on the market at any one time either.

On 2/19/2024 at 4:09 PM, Readcomix said:

In my fantasy world, I start earlier than the usual 10 pm Eastern. IF my house settles down, maaaybe 9pm eastern? There’s also a couple other amazing threads adding books tonight and I’d like to be able to watch them if possible, so hopefully it times out so that we’re more sequential than overlapping.

Just double-checked the stack — one bronze book, the rest is Silver and Gold.  Not necessarily high grade but not books that have plentiful options on the market at any one time either.

Sounds great....you know...one way to avoid conflicting threads in the evening would be to start posting.....now...sooner.... :gossip:

On 2/19/2024 at 4:11 PM, crassus said:

Sounds great....you know...one way to avoid conflicting threads in the evening would be to start posting.....now...sooner.... :gossip:

Gotta run out, but if I can, I will. Less than 20 books, should be quick. Three hours, tops, with standard thread-krapping and zaniness. (thumbsu