• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! You Might Find It!
6 6

301 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2024 at 8:25 PM, Readcomix said:

Love and Marriage #16 final issue of this pre-code run from Superior Comics, and it’s loaded. VG- centerfold detached at top staple.  $150

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

IMG_1150.jpeg

FLASH SOLD!

On the greatest back cover ad placement in the history of comics, no less!

$100!

Edited by Readcomix

On 2/21/2024 at 1:25 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I like aliens - what else can I say Sir @dover:baiting:

Honestly, I'm just curious to compare what they were saying about UAPs back then to what they print now. That alone will be "worth" to this preacher. :)

I loved spooking myself with this title as a grade schooler! Nightmare-inducing stuff for the eight- or ten-year-old mind!

Okay, these Flash Sales seem to be popular….let’s try this….Demand Your Own Flash Sale! :banana:

Here’s the hare-brained idea:

1) Quote a book and demand a Flash Sale on it, using your finest threadkrappery.

2) I will then offer it at some reduced price, which could vary greatly depending on the book. 
3) You have ZERO OBLIGATION to take at that price, but you do have Right of First Refusal at that price. (Please be prompt)

4) If you pass, anyone can grab it at that price. (If you passed, you can PM me to try to negotiate further, but it’s up for grabs at the Flash Sale price once you deny.) 

Ok, if you want to try the above, call your shot!