• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PPSSM #1-263, annuals all cgc 9.8
1 1

27 posts in this topic

It’s certainly a labor of love. As far as value goes I’d imagine the collection is worth 1/2 of what the value is without the top census chaser bidding?  hm  None are rare in high grade I’ve heard. 

IMG_4410.jpeg

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

On 3/3/2024 at 5:42 PM, g-man said:

Or crackhead price….hey whatever works! 

That's more than a crackhead price. $1100.00 per issue? I can't even see someone buying them for convenience. The time that it took to put this together is mindboggling. I'd rather have ASM #100-200 in 9.6.

I was looking at my copy the other day and, was this the 1st issue that had "value" that also mentioned "collectors edition buy now?"

:cheers: honest question but is lol too

On 3/4/2024 at 4:10 PM, Kramerica said:

That's more than a crackhead price. $1100.00 per issue? I can't even see someone buying them for convenience. The time that it took to put this together is mindboggling. I'd rather have ASM #100-200 in 9.6.

You can make the offer.

I have a full run that I'll let go for a 1/4 of that price! :shy:

Seriously though, that's a hella run to put together in that grade.

I picked up a copy of the first issue recently so I could put it next to my ASM 134 and giggle. When I was younger I would get the two "confused". Lol.

I also just picked up 78-83 as I wanted to fill in some early Punisher appearances. I passed on issue 80 though because I read that was a filler issue or something.

I have fond memories of rushing out of school on new comic day at the local grocery store and buying all five copies of the first issue off of the spinner rack.  I had the market cornered in my small town.  The clerk was of course puzzled.