• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glad I Walked Away

24 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2024 at 11:19 PM, D2 said:

Genuinely good topic of discussion gets derailed again by typical boardie nonsense. 

Glad to see the CGC toxicity of long term boardies are still in effect. 

Then of course there's the more flagrant toxicity of certain "newer" boardies....

:eyeroll:

Edited by Hepcat

In other news, the value seems to be dropping for the second year in a row. Unless it is just more of the same or stabilizing, then it is old hat too.

Seems a lot of other things are stresses too. Probably should take a day off from it myself. :)

On 3/11/2024 at 11:38 PM, Hepcat said:

Then of course there's the more flagrant toxicity of "newer" boardies....

:eyeroll:

I think most of the newbies are more guilty of asking questions or making comments that have been mentioned innumerable times over the years...and they get bashed by the "holier-than-thou" boardies who are so easily annoyed, as opposed to receiving a more understanding and welcoming response. At least we're figuring out who's who.

As for the OP topic, most key issue prices have dropped dramatically over the past 12 to 18 months, but still significantly higher than 2019 and before. The exception is certainly Golden Age keys...and even morso, Pre Code Horror. Record prices continue to be shattered each month.

Given the amount of threads describing falls, I had to finally check at the time this thread was created.

I hadn't been dredding to do so because I already knew it as fact. The threads only begged the question by how much lol

Grace to control the things you can, trust when there are things you can't kind of deal. I'm not going to start doing YouTube videos to promote, so there is not much I can do about all of it either haha. I'm still collecting, so that either says I'm :insane: or am hm

About NOW proces. :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
"All of it"